- The Dream+ takes advantage of our most advanced sleep technology, combining two high-spec beds into one complete mattress.
- The top half is centered around our Comfort design, introducing elements of our Mlily Cooling Gel, Performance Memory Foam, and aerodynamic joint-borders to create a cooler, more adaptable sleep surface.
- The bottom half features our Support design, all fitted with our custom Hybrid Mini-Springs that help to ease muscle and joint pain, providing you with a healthier, more regenerative night’s sleep.
- It’s the same mattress used by the elite athletes at Manchester United to help them perform at their peak.
- Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Layer. Our Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our aerodynamically designed Performance Memory Foam, creating a breathable, more natural sleeping surface that adapts to you. 0.75”
- Mlily Gel-Memory Foam. An additional Gel-Memory Foam layer adds further comfort and adaptability. 1.25”
- X Springs. We’ve designed specialized X-springs for this mattress, layering 2000 of our premium series into the core of this high performance mattress. 3.25”
- Aero-Flex Border.. Our aerodynamic border is ﬁtted to keep air-ﬂow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It’s also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
- Flex Comfort Foam. Completing the ﬁrst half of this bed is a custom layer of our Mlily Flex Comfort Foam. 1.5”
- Thin Flex Comfort Foam. We’re introduced an extra layer of Flex Comfort Foam for added suppleness. 0.75”
Hybrid Support Springs. The base of this bed is all about support, and we’ve designed a specially ﬁtted Hybrid Support-spring to provide a complete and thorough foundation. 1000 of these special mini-springs line
the core of our mattress. 1.5”
- Aero-Flex Border. What’s better than one Aero-Flex Border? Two. We’ve added an additional custom ﬁtted joint-border to ensure corner to corner support across every surface of the bed.
- Flex Support Foam. We’ve engineered a ﬁnal layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide that added overtime level of support. 1.5”
|Twin / Single||39″||75″|
|Full / Double||54″||75″|