Q. How do I prolong the life of my mattress
- The following suggestions will help prolong the life of your mattress:
- Using a mattress pad or protective cover will help avoid stains, which are not covered by the warranty.
- Rotate your mattress to promote even wear.
- Use a good quality bed frame (see warranty card for queen- and king-size diagrams).
- To eliminate bends in the border wiring that surrounds the mattress, avoid sitting or standing on the edge of your mattress or box spring. Warranty does not cover bent border wiring.
Q. Will I get body impressions in my mattress. What do I do about them?
A: In today’s plusher mattresses, state-of-the-art foams and fibers conform to the shape of your body to relieve pressure points and provide a more restful night’s sleep. If you sleep in the same spot night after night, the fibers and foams will naturally conform to the shape of your body. You can reduce this by occasionally rotating your mattress from end-to-end or top-to-bottom.
Q. Why does my mattress sag?
A: Several factors can cause mattress sagging, including an improper bed frame, improper center support, a damaged or bent frame or a damaged/broken box spring. Using a proper bed frame with proper center support and taking proper care of your box spring will greatly reduce the chances of mattress sagging.